The conference opens at 2pm Friday 10 June and closes 4pm Sunday 12 June 2016.
There is also a separate pre-conference forum on popular music taking place from 10.30am-1pm Friday 10 June; all SMI delegates are invited to participate.
10 March 2016: 14th Annual SMI Conference registration opens
10 May 2016: Registration closes for presenting delegates. All presenting delegates must register before this date
20 May 2016: Conference schedule released
Conference registration fee includes:
- 3-day Conference Attendance with Book of Abstracts
- Tea/Coffee Refreshments (3 days)
- Light Lunch (Saturday and Sunday)
- Wine Reception (Friday)
- Evening concerts (Friday and Saturday)
- Invitation to the Pre-Conference Forum on Popular Music and Launch of the Mapping Popular Music in Dublin report (10.30am-1pm, Friday 10 June)
Non-SMI student or unwaged rate: €85
To purchase this option, click here:
The Registration Rate does not include Conference Dinner (Saturday evening). This 3-course meal, including service charge and transaction fee, costs €36.85. If you wish to reserve at place at the Conference Dinner, please select and pay for the additional item via PayPal here:
To register for the conference, please complete the form below along with the appropriate fee payment via PayPal